Welcome to Pasha Immigration!
The process of applying for a visa or leave in the UK can be quite complicated. You need to establish whether you are eligible to apply and if you are, you then have to select the correct application form and supporting documents. This process is not straight forward given that the immigration rules and procedures are regularly updated. As such your application may fail due to minor omissions, incorrect interpretation or failure to notice new changes.
Pasha Immigration will simplify the process for you at a very reasonable cost. We are very experienced in immigration matters as we have been successfully involved in this field for over 14 years. We have the skills and expertise to prepare you application to a high standard taking every detail into account, which greatly improves your chances of success.
We were trained by the Home Office and have an in-depth technical knowledge of the immigration rules, procedures and relevant case law precedents. We are registered and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC) at Level 2 and consider the following applications:
- British Citizenship
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- Marriage/Civil Partner /unmarried partner/same sex partner applications
- Entry Clearance applications
- Immigration Appeals
- Family life as a parent
- Family life as a partner
- Human Rights applications
- Tier 1 Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Tier 1 (general) extensions
- Tier 2 (General, Intra Company Transfer, Sports person, Minister of Religion)
- Sponsor Licence applications
- Tier 4 (General/Child)/students
- Tier 5 applications
- Transfer of conditions/No time limit endorsements
- UK Ancestry, Domestic workers and other employment applications not requiring a work permit
- Applications outside the Immigration Rules
To find out whether you qualify under any of the above categories, please call us on 02032913589 for a consultation. You may also email us at email@example.com.